C&M are excited to have been appointed as part of a team developing plans for Rayners Penn. Set in the heart of Penn, Rayners was originally built by Sir Phillip Rose as a country house in 1847. The site eventually became a school for deaf children which closed in 2015, before falling into disrepair. The ambition for Rayners is to restore the listed Victorian buildings and grounds to their former grandeur as luxury guest accommodation, fine dining restaurant, cookery school and wellness spa, all created sustainably and in a way that does not impact negatively on the heritage and setting of the listed buildings. We are really enjoying working on this project and can’t wait to share more as the project progresses.
The image shared is a historical photo from the 1880s.